Ridgeline is looking for extraordinary people to join our industry-leading team that keeps defining the future of our brand. An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing company, ambitious project and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
Brand Marketing Manager
A specialist outdoor lifestyle wholesaler with roots firmly established in its core market, it is no surprise that this business is booming. With a deep family heritage, this brand has carved an enviable reputation for range, quality and a loyal following. A new opportunity has arisen for a Brand Marketing Manager to support the continued growth and to maximise its industry exposure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initially you will undertake extensive research and surveys, to ensure a deep understanding of customers wants and needs and how you would use this research to manage the brand and build a plan.
- You will manage the execution and lead the process with strategic partners to further develop and communicate the 12-month Marketing Calendar
- You will develop, execute and review effective marketing communication campaigns, sales promotions and events. Including product guides, catalogues, PR support, digital/social media, other media, sponsorship activation, trade shows, and conferences
- Develop, design and create VM tools to support campaigns and product across new store campaigns, POS development and toolkits for use by your customer network.
- Manage Brand Ambassadors to maximise commercial opportunities.
To be successful in the role:
- A foundation of Marketing experience, from either Retail/Wholesale or B2C settings where relationship-building and driving execution have been essential to your success.
- An understanding of product categories, channels, customers, suppliers and the competitive environment of your market segment and how best to target the customer audience.
- You always act as the brand custodian, taking responsibility for all brand related issues. With a customer-centric approach to your work where you will go the extra mile.
- And of course, you will have well-established negotiation and interpersonal communication skills, coupled with exceptionally strong written and presentation skills.